Against the backdrop of the global COVID-19 outbreak, Nutraviva is continuously adapting to mitigate potential impacts for our employees and you our customers. With this in mind, we want to share with you some of the main procedures we have implemented to ensure the safety of our customers and our employees during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Our number one priority is the wellbeing of our employees and customers. We follow all official recommendations from Safe work Australia, and we are committed to respond to the call for cohesion and solidarity to prevent the spread of the disease.
Our Business Continuity Plan is aimed at stopping the spead of COVID-19 as follows:
- We promote a "Safety First" approach with specific recommendations as per below:
- Limiting the number of onsite employees and restricting all non essential tasks to avoid potential exposure.
- The use of PPE upon entering the worksite.
- Closely monitoring the health and wellbeing of our staff and limiting close contact situations.
- Keeping the workplace clean and hygienic. Regularly cleaning high-touch surfaces such as door handles and workstations to help prevent contamination.
- Following strict sanitisation procedures after every production and packaging shift.
- Providing personal hand sanitisers for all staff and promoting good hygeine practices such as the regular washing of hands.
- Use of PPE while preparing and packaging your online order.
- Postponement of all non-business essential events and trainings.
We regularly update our employees via internal media as information becomes available to reduce exposure to and transmission of the Coronavirus.
All these measures are being strictly adhered to so that you can be assured that the end product, which has been packaged specifically for you, has been done so in a manner to prevent cross contamination and the spread of COVID-19.
Wishing you all a safe and healthy future
The influence of seasonal changes on our health have been recognised for centuries and include allergies like hay fever, headaches, joint pain, tiredness, fatigue and mood changes. Recharge and renew your health and wellbeing with Nutraviva’s spring collection, the perfect accompaniment, helping to keep you looking good and feeling in great shape, both inside and out.