- 1/2 cup fresh coffee grounds
- 1 tbsp collagen
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, warmed
- Add the coffee grounds, collagen and hot water to a mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly with a spoon.
- Add the coconut oil. If needed, add more coffee grounds or more oil to get the consistency right.
- When you’re satisfied with the consistency, place the mixture into a jar until ready to use.
- When using, apply the coffee grounds to wet skin and scrub, ideally leave on the skin for 5 minutes prior to removing. Rinse off and pat dry.
This blog answers the most commonly asked questions about collagen and gelatin.