If you are looking for a product that may assist with restoring the collagen around your bones and joints in order to help ease pain and improve mobility, you’re in the right place! Nutraviva Collagen Plus Joint and Bone Formula has been specifically designed for bones, joints and cartilage. It has been fortified with glucosamine, methylsulfonylmethane, chondroitin, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 to address specific physiological deﬁciencies, the restoration of which are vital for improvements in bone functioning and joint movement.
Reducing the impact of mobility issues due to the age-related deterioration of joints, bone and cartilage as well as providing the building blocks required for the body to repair and recover from injury is crucial for our physical and social wellbeing.
Dietary provision of these nutrients may not be effective in symptom alleviation or treatment, which is why our highly bioavailable supplement formula provides the nutrients your body requires, so they ‘do their jobʼ in helping you.
Formulated to assist with:
We all know that special nutrients, in particular, vitamins and minerals, are essential for health, but we often overlook the fact that there are many other substances that may offer significant benefits.
- Relief of various symptoms of knee osteoarthritis:Reported by Philippi et al. (1999) with a combination of glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulphate and manganese ascorbate.
- Reduction of joint space narrowing in knee osteoarthritis: Reported by Fransen et al. (2014) with a combination of glucosamine sulphate and chondroitin sulphate.
- Reduction in pain when walking and when ascending/descending stairs: Reported by Nakasone et al. (2011) with a combination of glucosamine hydrochloride and shark cartilage extract containing chondroitin sulphate, methylsulfonylmethane, guava leaf extract, vitamin D and vitamin B1.
- Reduction in pain, stiffness and physical function of hip/knee joints: Reported by Pagonis et al. (2017) with methylsulfonylmethane.
- Increase in bone mineral density of the femoral neck: Reported by Leveille et al. (1997) and by Hall and Greendale (1998) with vitamin C.
- Slowing of the progression of osteoarthritis: Reported by McAlindon et al. (1996) with vitamin D.
- Decreased risk of bone fractures: Reported by Yazdanpanah et al. (2007) with vitamin B6.
- Higher bone mineral density: Reported by Dhonukshe-Rutten et al. (2003) and Tucker et al. (2005) with vitamin B12.
Nutraviva Collagen Plus Joint and Bone Formula is an advance formula based on scientific research made with specific clinically proven collagen peptides, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, vitamins C, D3, B6 and B12 and a blend of superfruits rich in antioxidants. A unique supplement In powder form for better absorption and bioavailability.
Ingredients: Beef collagen peptides, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, vitamins C, D3, B6 and B12, superfruit blend (raspberry, strawberry, pomegranate, elderberry, blackcurrant, blueberry, cranberry, acacia and, goji juice, Humectant (tapioca maltodextrin).
Serving size: 10g (approx. 1 scoop)
Ingredients: Pure bovine collagen hydrolysate, vitamin & mineral blend
(glucosamine, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) chondroitin, vitamin C, vitamin
D, vitamin B6 and B12), flavour blend (citric acid, malic acid, maltodextrin,
natural flavourings, acesulfame K, sucralose, steviol glycosides (stevia
extracts), trisodium citrate, tricalcium phosphate, guar gum, gum acacia,
L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), colouring concentrate from carrot), superfruit
powder blend (raspberry, strawberry, pomegranate, elderberry, blackcurrant,
blueberry, cranberry juice, acai and goji puree, tapioca maltodextrin).
Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine.
Allergen Warning: This product does not contain gluten, dairy, eggs,
peanuts, fish or shellfish.
Unflavoured formula: Mix 10g (approx. 1 scoop) powder into a smoothie or add to a shaker with your favourite cold beverage and mix thoroughly until fully dissolved. Depending on taste preference, vary the amount of water per serve. Take once per day.
Flavoured formula: Directions: Mix 10g (approx. 1 scoop) powder into 250mL of cold water and mix thoroughly until fully dissolved. Depending on taste preference, vary the amount of water per serve. Take once per day.
Check out our blog for smoothie recipes