Nutraviva's commitment to the safety of our customers and employees against COVID-19
Our Business Continuity Plan and NSW Health Covid Safe Plan is aimed at stopping the spread of COVID-19 as follows:
- We are a registered Covid-19 Safe business with specific recommendations as per below:
- Limiting the number of onsite employees and restricting all non essential tasks to avoid potential exposure.
- Physical distancing on site and providing access to video platforms for essential meetings.
- The use of masks and PPE on our worksite.
- Closely monitoring the health and wellbeing of our staff and limiting close contact situations.
- Keeping the workplace clean and hygienic. Regularly cleaning high-touch surfaces such as door handles and workstations to help prevent contamination.
- Following strict sanitisation procedures after every production and packaging shift.
- Providing personal hand sanitisers for all staff and promoting good hygiene practices including the regular washing of hands.
- Use of PPE while preparing and packaging your online order.
- Postponement of all non-business essential events and trainings.