Collagen Cookie Dough Bites
Do you love cookie dough? Are you looking for a healthier alternative to traditional cookie dough? Try our healthy Collagen Cookie Dough bite recipe today!
Avoid the inflammation bomb that comes along with the ingredients in traditional cookie dough and whip up a batch of these delicious cookie dough bites - Heres why we love them:
- Sugar and white-flour-free
- Added collagen for gut, skin and hair health
- Dairy-Free & Egg Free
Cookie Dough Collagen Bites
- ¼ cup softened butter
- 2 scoops (22g) of Nutraviva Grass-Fed Collagen Hydrolysate
- 2½ tablespoons Golden Monk Fruit or Swerve, or stevia, to taste
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 60 sugar-free chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients (except chocolate chips) to a bowl and stir until combined and thick like dough. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls and eat immediately, or store in the refrigerator.
Calories: 114 | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Carbs: 4g | Fiber: 2.5g | Net Carbs: 1.5g
The influence of seasonal changes on our health have been recognised for centuries and include allergies like hay fever, headaches, joint pain, tiredness, fatigue and mood changes. Recharge and renew your health and wellbeing with Nutraviva’s spring collection, the perfect accompaniment, helping to keep you looking good and feeling in great shape, both inside and out.