This delicious collagen pancake recipe is a sure-fire crowd pleaser and is super healthy, fluffy and very easy to make.
- 2 TBSP stevia or monkfruit powder
- 2 TBSP vegetable oil
- 1 egg (or 1 mashed banana or ¼ cup of coconut yogurt for vegan alternative)
- 1 TSP pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose GF flour
- ¼ TSP xanthan gum
- 1TSP GF baking powder
- ¼ TSP salt
- ¾ cup milk of choice
- 1 tbsp of Nutraviva’s Collagen Hydrolysate powder, Marine Collagen powder or Vegan Collagen Alternative powder
- In a large bowl whisk the egg (or vegan replacer), stevia, Nutraviva collagen powder, pure vanilla extract and the vegetable oil together.
- Add the gluten-free flour, xanthan gum (leave out if your flour already has it), GF baking powder and salt to the mixture and mix until fully combined.
- Stir in milk of choice and mix until smooth. For thinner pancakes stir in 1 to 2 tablespoons of the milk.
- Scoop the batter into a ¼ cup measuring cup and pour the batter onto a greased griddle or pan for each pancake.
- Cook the pancakes until the batter starts to bubble and pancakes start to puff. Flip/turn the pancakes and cook the pancakes until they are golden brown.
- Add on your favourite toppings such as fruit or GF syrup and enjoy!
Check out our premium collagen powder product range here