Marine Collagen 280g
Simply Beautiful 52.5g pack
Collagen for healthy skin, nails, hair and more
Nutraviva’s Beauty range
Based on the philosophy of edible beauty, working from the inside out to slow down the visible signs of ageing, the Nutraviva Beauty range combines premium organic peptides with a specially formulated range of vitamins, minerals, probiotics and antioxidants. Numerous clinical trials have demonstrated that these ingredients not only benefit our skin, hair and nail health but also assist in our vitality and overall well being.
When it comes to skincare and health, collagen has become a buzzword in the beauty industry, and for a lot of good reasons.
So why should I introduce it into my beauty routine
As the most plentiful protein in the body, collagen can be found in everything from blood, to bones, cartilage, joints, tendons, and muscles. It’s also the protein that gives our skin strength and elasticity. Considering the skin is around 70% collagen, it’s easy to understand why it has become a key ingredient in so many beauty products and supplements.
Collagen's beauty benefits
Clinical trials suggest that collagen promotes the following:
- skin hydration, elasticity and strength,
- smooths wrinkles and fine lines
- supports the reduction of cellulite and stretch marks
- makes hair grow thicker, shinier, and improves the condition and strength of nails
- protects cells against sun damage and free radicals
Consuming hydrolysed collagen is one of the best anti-aging strategies that helps slow down or even reverse degenerative processes in the cell metabolism of the skin. For more information about our range of products that can assist with maintaining healthy skin, nails, hair and overall beauty and wellness have a look at the following range of products:
Read more about it
- Age is Beauty: The Pro-Ageing Movement
- Edible Beauty: A Collagen supplement for Skin, Hair and Nails
- How Collagen can Boost your Natural Beauty
- Marine Collagen & Simply Beautiful Benefits - Same same but different
- Tips to Avoid Premature Ageing
Learn more about Nutraviva
At Nutraviva, we’re all about transparency. We’re happy to tell you where our high-quality products come from and what goes into them. Browse our FAQs for more information about our supplements, or get in touch to ask us any questions.