Freedom and independence - these would be the basics for a fulfilling life, contributing to our sense of satisfaction, interest and purpose, and indeed, our overall health and wellbeing. From being active with our family and friends to simply doing more for ourselves, whether this be for work, at home or hobbies - being able to engage in any pursuit we choose promotes mental and emotional health, leading to a fuller and richer life. Freedom and the independence which comes from good bone and joint health certainly adds ‘years to your life’. As we get older, we tend to accept that we cannot do certain tasks - I’m too old for those dance lessons, or that style of exercise or to this for myself or that for myself or even simply to sit on the floor with my grandkids (or even kids!). The good news is that it doesn’t have to be that way!
NesProteins Plus JOINT & BONE FORMULA has been specifically designed for bones, joints and cartilage. It has been fortified with glucosamine, methylsulfonylmethane, chondroitin, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 to address specific physiological deﬁciencies, the restoration of which are vital for improvements in bone functioning and joint movement.
Reducing the impact of mobility issues due to the age-related deterioration of joints, bone and cartilage as well as providing the building blocks required for the body to repair and recover from injury is crucial for our physical and social wellbeing.
Dietary provision of these nutrients may not be effective in symptom alleviation or treatment, which is why our highly bioavailable supplement formula provides the nutrients your body requires, so they ‘do their jobʼ in helping you.
The following are some studies of how these carefully selected ingredients have helped people in clinical trials around the globe, and therefore, why we’ve included them in our formula:
- Relief of various symptoms of knee osteoarthritis. -Reported by Philippi et al. (1999) with a combination of glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulphate and manganese ascorbate.
- Reduction of joint space narrowing in knee osteoarthritis. ⁃ Reported by Fransen et al. (2014) with a combination of glucosamine sulphate and chondroitin sulphate.
- Reduction in pain when walking and when ascending/descending stairs. ⁃ Reported by Nakasone et al. (2011) with a combination of glucosamine hydrochloride and shark cartilage extract containing chondroitin sulphate, methylsulfonylmethane, guava leaf extract, vitamin D and vitamin B1.
- Reduction in pain, stiffness and physical function of hip/knee joints. ⁃ Reported by Pagonis et al. (2017) with methylsulfonylmethane.
- Increase in bone mineral density of the femoral neck. ⁃ Reported by Leveille et al. (1997) and by Hall and Greendale (1998) with vitamin C.
- Slowing of the progression of osteoarthritis ⁃ Reported by McAlindon et al. (1996) with vitamin D.
- Decreased risk of bone fractures ⁃ Reported by Yazdanpanah et al. (2007) with vitamin B6.
- Higher bone mineral density ⁃ Reported by Dhonukshe-Rutten et al. (2003) and Tucker et al. (2005) with vitamin B12.
Check out our other special collagen formulas - SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL (for glowing health and beauty) HEALTHY LIVING (supporting healthy ageing) and coming soon formulas for SKIN, HAIR & NAILS; TRAINING; GUT & DIGESTIVE; and our PROBIOTIC SUPER SMOOTHIE formula.