Nutraviva Collagen Plus Joint and Bone Formula
Joint and Bone Formula 320g
Joint and Bone Formula 70g
Freedom and independence
Freedom and the independence which comes from good bone and joint health certainly adds ‘years to your life’. As we get older, we tend to accept that we cannot do certain tasks, I’m too old for those dance lessons, or that style of exercise or to this for myself or that for myself or even simply to sit on the floor with my grandkids (or even kids!). The good news is that it doesn’t have to be that way!
- Relief of various symptoms of knee osteoarthritis. -Reported by Philippi et al. (1999) with a combination of glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulphate and manganese ascorbate.
- Reduction of joint space narrowing in knee osteoarthritis. ⁃ Reported by Fransen et al. (2014) with a combination of glucosamine sulphate and chondroitin sulphate.
- Reduction in pain when walking and when ascending/descending stairs. ⁃ Reported by Nakasone et al. (2011) with a combination of glucosamine hydrochloride and shark cartilage extract containing chondroitin sulphate, methylsulfonylmethane, guava leaf extract, vitamin D and vitamin B1.
- Reduction in pain, stiffness and physical function of hip/knee joints. ⁃ Reported by Pagonis et al. (2017) with methylsulfonylmethane
Increase in bone mineral density of the femoral neck. ⁃ Reported by Leveille et al. (1997) and by Hall and Greendale (1998) with vitamin C
- Slowing of the progression of osteoarthritis ⁃ Reported by McAlindon et al. (1996) with vitamin D
- Decreased risk of bone fractures ⁃ Reported by Yazdanpanah et al. (2007) with vitamin B6
- Higher bone mineral density ⁃ Reported by Dhonukshe-Rutten et al. (2003) and Tucker et al. (2005) with vitamin B12.
Check out our other special Collagen Plus formulas
Simply Beautiful for glowing health and beauty and our Probiotic Super Smoothie for healthy diet maintenance, gut and digestive concerns, weight loss and appetite control as well as boosting the immune system.
Read more about it